Mountain BIKE Protection
Mountain biking is by nature a dirty endeavor. However, traveling to trail heads and events can not only cause premature wear on the bike and its components, it can compromise your performance and all you’ve invested to have the best ride possible. Other solutions on the market don’t fully protect the bike from the elements and obscure your vehicle-based taillights, creating a legal and safety hazard. The ZEAL Pro bike cover for mountain bikes provides a revolutionary new approach to protecting your standard mountain bike or eBike mountain bike while allowing all the traditional rack securing mechanisms to pass through the bike/cover combo while still protecting the bike. The materials used in the construction of the bike cover are the best we could find and the engineering behind it won us two patents.
With a single ZEAL Pro bike cover, a single industry standard mountain bike from XS to XL (with 29” wheels) can be protected while on tray-based, post-mast, and front wheel hanging racks, all with the same cover. With our innovations, the same cover can be used across all the standard industry racks and the tailgate of your truck. Additionally, a ZEAL Pro Light Kit that utilizes your vehicle's 4-pin trailer plug is available and can be mounted on the cover to ensure that when the bike/cover combo are behind your vehicle you’ll continue to have full functioning taillights.
The ZEAL Pro bike cover is built to withstand the realities of being on a bike rack and traveling through the gnarlyest of storms. With a proprietary combination of heavy-duty neoprene, nylon, and a waterproof and abrasion eliminating backing, and great engineering, the ZEAL Pro bike cover is designed to protect your bike so that it’s ready to perform when you need it to.
Other design features include:
• A flexible, neoprene-based section at the fork that allows your front wheel to rotate up to 90 degrees
• Includes removable handlebar covers (ZEAL® Pro Skinny Pawz) that can be removed to allow ZEAL® Pro Fat Pawz (sold separately here) to be attached to accommodate larger bar ends or handlebar mitts (ie, this same bag can be used on your fat-bike!)
• An expandable handlebar section to make it easier to pull the cover over the handlebars
• Front and rear wheel pass-throughs that allow rack straps to pass through for securing to racks with straps
• An opening under the crown of the fork which allows you to secure the bike to front fork and front wheel handing racks
• Accommodates tires / wheels up to 29" x 4"
NOTE: The ZEAL® Pro Bike Covers are NOT recommended for roof racks
Important Note: If the ZEAL® Pro Bike Cover obscures your vehicle’s taillights, use only with a properly installed ZEAL® Pro Light Kit. The ZEAL® Pro Light Kit is required when using the ZEAL® Pro Bike Cover with trunk or hitch mounted bike racks. Verify that the ZEAL® Pro Light Kit is working properly before driving. For more information on using your ZEAL® Pro Bike Cover safely, please see the Usage Guidelines (https://www.zealpro.com/usage-guidelines/)