ZEAL Pro, LLC is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. We do not share voluntarily provided, personally identifiable information for any purpose other than its intended use.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ZEALPro.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page. Credit card information is processed by our third party processors (ie PayPal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, etc) and never provided to us and therefore never stored by us. Additionally, our third party processors do not store this information.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Payments are handled by Shopify, Paypal, Amazon Pay, and Google Pay
Social Media and Advertising
We use social media for running advertisements, promotions, and sharing information related to ZEAL Pro. Social media marketing platforms include analytics to help us better target customers and potential customers who may have an interest in our products. Below is a list of those social media platforms and analytic platforms we use.
- Interests and Likes are used to identify if someone might be a type of cyclist (ie road, triathlon, cyclocross, mountain bike, etc)
- Facebook ads, Facebook conversion tracking, and Facebook Pixel are used to identify someone who might be interested and their level of interest
Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Used to identify someone with an interest in one of the cycling flavors and then market to them
- Used to provide updates to company happenings, advertisements, and to collect contact information from individuals who have requested to be contacted with updates, advertisements, and other relevant information.
- MailChimp is used to automated email correspondence with existing and potential customers
ZEAL Pro, LLC.
Owner contact email: email@example.com