The points listed below will assist you in using your ZEAL® Pro Bike Bag safely.
- Review all instructions and warranty information carefully.
- Before using, ensure that the ZEAL® Pro Bike Bag is properly fit to your bicycle, all internal fasteners have been secured, and the ZEAL® Pro Bike Bag will not affect your bicycle’s finish.
- Always check that the ZEAL® Pro Bike Bag and enclosed bicycle are properly secured to the bike rack before operating your vehicle.
- Ensure that the ZEAL® Pro Bike Bag does not interfere with any of your vehicle’s safety systems.
- If the ZEAL® Pro Bike Bag obscures your vehicle’s taillights, use only with a properly installed ZEAL® Pro Light Kit. The ZEAL® Pro Light Kit is required when using the ZEAL® Pro Bike Bag with trunk or hitch mounted bike racks. Verify that the ZEAL® Pro Light Kit is working properly before driving.
- The ZEAL® Pro Bike Bag can significantly increase the force applied by wind. Ensure that your vehicle, bike rack, and bicycle are secure and capable of withstanding these additional forces before use. Use extra caution when driving in windy conditions.
- Do not use the ZEAL® Pro Bike Bag with roof mounted bike racks during windy conditions or where cross winds may be present.
- While driving with the ZEAL® Pro Bike Bag obey all posted speed limits and traffic cautions. Adapt your speed to the conditions of the road and the load being carried.
- Remove the ZEAL® Pro Bike Bag before entering car washes.
- Keep away from hot exhaust.
- Consult us if you have any questions regarding the operations and limits of your ZEAL® Pro Bike Bag and accessories.
- Do not use the ZEAL® Pro Bike Bag and accessories for purposes other than those for which they were designed. Failure to follow these guidelines or the product’s instructions will void the warranty.
ZEAL is a registered trademark of Gabriel Waters.
Patents: US8881776B2 and US9487346B2
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.